Games Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Galore

GG is pepped up about Super Smash Brothers Brawl! (Read More Under SSBB Talk)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miles "Tails" Prower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob
Bob

Stats
HP:
Miles "Tails" Prower Left_bar_bleue50/50Miles "Tails" Prower Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Miles "Tails" Prower Left_bar_bleue30/30Miles "Tails" Prower Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Level: 1

Miles "Tails" Prower Empty
PostSubject: Miles "Tails" Prower   Miles "Tails" Prower Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm

I just chose Tails because my 2 favorite video game characters are already taken but... anywho.......

Name:Miles "Tails" Prower

First Appearence: Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Appearence: Just look at my avatar.....

Weapons:Fists, and his tails.

History:Tails is a fox but oddly he has two tails which enable him to fly. One day he saw Sonic running and loved how fast he could run so he started to follow him. At first Sonic thought Tails was a nuisence but then Sonic was suprised on how Tails could keep up. And ever since then he has been helping Sonic fight evil, and building him inventions to help him out such as the Blue Star, (Sonic's hoverboard) the tornado, (his plane) and the tornado 2. (the blue transforming plane)
Back to top Go down
http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Link
Admin
Link

Location : Practicing for the battle against Zant and Ganondorf...

Stats
HP:
Miles "Tails" Prower Left_bar_bleue80/80Miles "Tails" Prower Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Miles "Tails" Prower Left_bar_bleue60/60Miles "Tails" Prower Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Level: 4

Miles "Tails" Prower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails" Prower   Miles "Tails" Prower Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:09 am

Approved!! Welcome to Games Galore!
Back to top Go down
https://gamesgalore.forumotion.com

Miles "Tails" Prower
Page 1 of 1