Games Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Galore

GG is pepped up about Super Smash Brothers Brawl! (Read More Under SSBB Talk)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aura Fuse - Lucario

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucario
Admin
Lucario

Stats
HP:
Aura Fuse - Lucario Left_bar_bleue60/60Aura Fuse - Lucario Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Aura Fuse - Lucario Left_bar_bleue40/40Aura Fuse - Lucario Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level: 2

Aura Fuse - Lucario Empty
PostSubject: Aura Fuse - Lucario   Aura Fuse - Lucario Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Template

Name: Aura Fuse

Effect: Lucario shoots a ball of Aura into the air then the girl named Aura will get hit from the ball. Then she will fuse herself with the Aura Lucario shot and Aura releases a gigantic explosion that doesn't hamr herself and Lucario.

Teacher: I'm a teacher myself o_O

History: Lucario's 1st Final Smash. Once he took a stroll to train in the Spear Pillar. But couldn't find much pokémon. Until Dialga and Palkia came out of nowhere and randomly attacked Lucario. Lucario had a problem and didn't wanted the battle to be very hard. Suddenly Aura's voice popped in Lucario's mind. It said: "You must fuse your Aura with mine... You must..." Lucario didn't really knew what to do but he knew that Aura is always over him. So he shot a ball of Aura into the air and suddenly a huge explosion came from above Lucario. Gladly Aura and Lucario weren't harmed. But Dialga and Palkia disappeared... mysteriusly... and I mean veeeery mysteriusly...
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Location : Practicing for the battle against Zant and Ganondorf...

Stats
HP:
Aura Fuse - Lucario Left_bar_bleue80/80Aura Fuse - Lucario Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Aura Fuse - Lucario Left_bar_bleue60/60Aura Fuse - Lucario Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Level: 4

Aura Fuse - Lucario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Fuse - Lucario   Aura Fuse - Lucario Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:08 pm

Approved!!
Back to top Go down
https://gamesgalore.forumotion.com

Aura Fuse - Lucario
Page 1 of 1