Games Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Galore

GG is pepped up about Super Smash Brothers Brawl! (Read More Under SSBB Talk)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brawl Gameplayers Convention!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Admin
Link

Location : Practicing for the battle against Zant and Ganondorf...

Stats
HP:
Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Left_bar_bleue80/80Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Left_bar_bleue60/60Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Level: 4

Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Empty
PostSubject: Brawl Gameplayers Convention!   Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:58 am

This topic is currently locked, however, soon, it will be unlocked and ready to talk about Brawl!
Back to top Go down
https://gamesgalore.forumotion.com
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Left_bar_bleue80/80Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Left_bar_bleue60/60Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Gameplayers Convention!   Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:19 am

Alright! Brawl has been released, and people all over the world are playing it possibly as we speak! If you have played Brawl, and want to share comments about it, post here!

I haven't gotten it yet, but I will tell you my plans for unlocking characters and other things for I have been trying to sleep for the last 3 hours and to no effect...

First, I plan on unlocking Toon Link by defeating Classic mode with Link. Afterwards, I plan on playing constant hours of Subspace Emissary with my friend, which by the way, is Kirby on here. But before we play Subspace Emissary, we are going to have to find out who is best and with who, and in the process, we will unlock Ness. We will try to play at least 10 matches on Shadow Moses Island, unlocking Solid Snake.
Later, we will have unlocked Luigi by playing alot of vs matches (a.k.a. Brawls)
Eventualy, we will play Classic Mode with Ike, and unlock Marth, then we will beat Classic Mode with a random character, unlocking Jigglypuff. See? Now we have unlocked approxamately 1/4 of the unlockable characters!
Back to top Go down
Lucario
Admin
Lucario

Stats
HP:
MP:
Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Left_bar_bleue40/40Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Gameplayers Convention!   Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:19 am

I'll just try to unlock Lucas, Ness, Luigi and Lucario :/ And the Spear Pillar Stage! I gotta do that event: "The aura is in me" or something like that >.< I will play Subspace Emissary until I can't. Oh and 100 Brawls and complete the Target Practice thingy to unlcok Lucario! >.< I don't know but I will just keep playing on New Pork City to unlock Lucas xD
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Gameplayers Convention!   Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:01 pm

Lucas is auto unlocked, want the ones that are auto-unlocked? Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler:

For the unlockable charcters, some you can only get to join to do Subspace Emissary:

Spoiler:

I might have missed a few, but I don't think I did...

P.S. SSE = Subspace Emissary if you didn't already know.
Back to top Go down
Lucario
Admin
Lucario

Stats
HP:
MP:
Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Left_bar_bleue40/40Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Gameplayers Convention!   Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:35 pm

I know that -_- YAY! LUCAS IS AUTO UNLOCKED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Gameplayers Convention!   Brawl Gameplayers Convention! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawl Gameplayers Convention!
Page 1 of 1