Games Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Galore

GG is pepped up about Super Smash Brothers Brawl! (Read More Under SSBB Talk)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Left_bar_bleue50/50Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Left_bar_bleue30/30Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Level: 1

Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Empty
PostSubject: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:46 pm

OOC: OMG I HAVE THIS GAME!~ Lawl Razz
And Jet told me I can post here so yell at him! *cries* Sorry, hyper. Razz

IC: Judy Nails was sitting on he edge of the Bridge of Eldin, tuning her guitar and playing bits of different songs. She looked around briefly, then turned her attention back to her Firebird.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Location : Practicing for the battle against Zant and Ganondorf...

Stats
HP:
Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Left_bar_bleue80/80Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Left_bar_bleue60/60Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Level: 4

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:03 pm

Jet speeds by Judy and notices her slightly. "Who is she?" Jet stopped and headed back towards Judy. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://gamesgalore.forumotion.com
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Left_bar_bleue50/50Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Left_bar_bleue30/30Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:06 pm

Judy looks at Jet and flips her head to the side, getting her bangs out of her eyes, "I'm Judy Nails.... who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Left_bar_bleue80/80Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Left_bar_bleue60/60Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:11 pm

"You mean you don't know the 'Legendary Wind Master'?" Jet jumped on his board. "I'm Jet the Hawk, and I'm the leader of the Babylon Rogues, the fastest creature alive, the 'Legendary Wind Master'!"
Back to top Go down
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:16 pm

"Nope, can't say I have. Sorry 'bout that. Nice to meet you, though." Judy started strumming her guitar lightly, still looking at Jet.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:19 pm

"You play guitar huh?" Jet asked. "So, what are you good at other than guitar? I can build extreme gear like my board here, and I can beat pretty much anybody on anything," Jet said bragging.
Back to top Go down
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:44 pm

"Guitar is pretty much my main thing." Judy plays an example of her skills by playing Through the Fire and Flames perfectly. Judy laughs a little, "...Well that's about it I guess."
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:48 pm

"Wow...Through the Fire and the Flames....." Jet looks towards the other side of the bridge. "Well, this is as good as I can do!" Jet dashes over to the end of the bridge and back in about ten seconds. "Mostly the Arc of the Cosmos helps me control gravity, allowing me to go a little faster!"
Back to top Go down
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:51 pm

Judy watches him fly over, then come back, "Well that seems a lot more impressive than some guitar playing if you ask me, heh."
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:39 pm

"Eh, it all depends." Jet said as he jumped off his board and sat down on the bridge edge.
Back to top Go down
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:24 pm

"Well, that's one way to look at it. So, why were you around here?"
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:47 pm

"What better place to practice board riding?" Jet through his board down to the bottom of the seemingly bottomless chasm. "I'll see ya later Judy, I'm gonna go practice down there...Unless...you want to come!" Jet threw a board like Jet's only it was maroon.
Back to top Go down
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Judy stood up and flipped her guitar around so it was hanging on her back. She looked at the board then to Jet, "Uh sure, mind giving a little idea how to first? Falling isn't exactly a thing I favor, heh."
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:06 pm

"Here!" Jet through Judy Nails a Maroon Arc of the Cosmos, "If you fall, wave your hand, that will make you stop and be able to regain your board balance."
Back to top Go down
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:54 pm

Judy stepped onto the maroon board and pulled on her guitar strap, tightening it. She started off a little shakily, but started gaining speed as she went up and down the bridge. Going back up to Jet, she stopped and looked at the board, "Well, it gets better with practice I guess, I'm not as afraid to fall now, hah."
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:59 pm

"Anyway...RACE YOU TO THE BOTTOM!!" Jet started to speed towards the bottom of the chasm.
Back to top Go down
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:13 pm

"Okay, I get really competitive though, I must warn you," Judy yelled to Jet as she started after him, going as fast as she could, the thought of falling completely driven out of her brain.
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:16 pm

Jet looked back and noticed that Judy was catching up. "She's better than I thought..." Jet jumped off his board and started floating slowly to the bottom as Judy zoomed past Jet.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:18 pm

Judy slowed down and looked at Jet weirdly, "Hey, what's the deal? Why'd you stop?"
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:20 pm

"I wanted to see how well you controlled the Arc of the Cosmos..." Jet pointed at the bottom of the chasm that Judy was now approaching.
Back to top Go down
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:58 pm

"Woah now!" Judy holds out her hands and the Arc of the Cosmos glows, slowing her down just in time from hitting the bottom.

OOC: Good enough? Razz
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Jet lands by Judy Nails. "Pretty good...now let's see if you can beat me...Sharah!" Jet rubbed the ring on his finger. "Oh great master...What is your wish?" "Sharah! Make this a huge course for Judy and I to race on!" "As you wish Jet..." Sharah raised her hand and a flash of light grew from the tip of her finger. "Call me if you need me!"
Back to top Go down
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Judy looked around as the course started forming. She looked back at Jet, "Uh... who was that?"
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:08 pm

"Oh her? She's my fire genie Sharah."
Back to top Go down
Judy Nails
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Judy Nails

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:13 pm

"I see... Where or how did you get her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin   Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuning Out on the Bridge of Eldin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Games Galore :: Areas :: Bridge of Eldin "Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" (125 posts to enter)-
Jump to: