Games Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Galore

GG is pepped up about Super Smash Brothers Brawl! (Read More Under SSBB Talk)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking bunnys?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Link
Admin
Link

Location : Practicing for the battle against Zant and Ganondorf...

Stats
HP:
Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Level: 4

Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking bunnys?   Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Sonic acidentaly dropped his earpiece so he couldn't hear Naruto. Sonic finds a rope and walks back to where Naruto was. "Here Naruto..." Sonic dropped the rope. "Bring all the equipment."
Back to top Go down
https://gamesgalore.forumotion.com
Kirby
Twilight Hero
Kirby

Stats
HP:
Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Talking bunnys?   Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:40 pm

"Ok" Naruto climb the rope, "What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Talking bunnys?   Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:42 pm

"Give me a new earpice, stay low, and follow me." Sonic said holding his hand out for th earpiec in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Twilight Hero
Kirby

Stats
HP:
Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
MP:
Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Talking bunnys?   Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm

Naruto reached in the bag and gave an earpiece to Sonic, "Do you even realy need that?"
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin
Link

Stats
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Talking bunnys?   Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:02 pm

"Yes I do, Lambert might need to speak to me..." Sonic and Naruto's earpieces beeped. "This is Emeil. Listen, I need you to elmiminate the queen." "But Lambert said t-" "I don't care what Lambert said, if you want the JBA's trust, you will eliminate the queen! Emeil out." Sonic sighed. "Ah crap...Sonic out..." Sonic turned to Naruto. "Well Uzumaki, you decide, should we follow Lambert or Emeil's orders?"

Lambert: "Beep in once you knock out all the guards!"

Emeil: "Eliminate the queen!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Stats
HP:
MP:
Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Talking bunnys?   Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:32 pm

Jet Silver said in telepathy, I can help. I've been listening to you, and it seems interesting. I'll be there
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking bunnys?   Talking bunnys? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking bunnys?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2