Games Galore

GG is pepped up about Super Smash Brothers Brawl! (Read More Under SSBB Talk)

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Koriko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link
Admin

Location : Practicing for the battle against Zant and Ganondorf...

Stats
HP:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)
Level: 4

PostSubject: Koriko   Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:39 pm

NOBODY REPLY TO THIS, IT IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT!! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, REPLY ON "Koriko-RESPONSE TOPIC"!!!

Ok, for some reason, I am very obsessed with the Japanese culture and am writing a story called Koriko and I wish to share it with you all!!

All places, characters, and events are based off of a story I made, as far as I know, nothing in this story has ever happened.

Leader of the Twilight Heroes
Portal Master
Time Travel Master

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamesgalore.forumotion.com
Link
Admin

Stats
HP:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Koriko   Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:04 pm

~Chapter 1: Toiomota Festival~

Every year in Toiomota Japan, we have a festival called The Koriko Festival in honor of the the great ancestor Koriko Hasune. My name is Mino Hisage, and I am one of the royal guards for the Hasune family. I am the personal guard for Tsaku Hasune, the youngest Emporer at 18 years of age. During the festival, Tsaku is required to ride on the Ancestreal Float. We go on a route all through Toiomota. However; this year, something happened. We were about halfway through the route and Tsaku was of course bored of waving to the crowd. He turned to me and let out a deep sigh. "Are we almost done Mino?" He asked impatiently. I starred straight forward. "We are about halfway through Lord Tsaku. Please hold on a little longer..." I felt a little degraded...I at the age of 30, had to protect an emporer at the age of 18. I heard something running quickley by and I placed a hand on the hilt of my sword. I looked around and I heard a rush of screams from the crowd and and Tsaku yelling. "Hey! What are you doing?! Let me go!!" I pulled out my sword but before I could find the enemy, he was gone. A bright light shone from the sky and a ghostly figure came and landed on the float. The figure became solid, more...human-like. "Hello, I am Koriko Hasune...I am back because a balance has been upset in the Hasune family. She looked at me. "Come, the person who took Tsaku was a Hevonarien from Hevonary." She walked towards the Mekail Forest. "How did she come back...? Oh well, I guess I'd better go to Hevonary with her..." I jumped off the float and started to head towards Mekail Forest.

Portal Master
Time Travel Master
Back to top Go down
Link
Admin

Stats
HP:
80/80  (80/80)
MP:
60/60  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Koriko   Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:50 pm

~Chapter 2: The Ocarina~

After the incident in Toiomota, Koriko and I started to head towards Mekail Forest. Koriko turned to me with her hands behind her back. "I have a surprise for you!" She said as she pulled a little velvet black bag with a green music note on it. "Go ahead! Open it!" I took the bag and untied the strings that were holding it closed, and pulled out a blue ocarina. "What's this for Koriko?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face. "It's a magic ocarina that has been passed down from generation to generation in my family, but without Tsaku, that balance has been interupted, you may now use it!" We continued walking and we came across Mekail Forest. Once we were deep enough into the forest we came across a larg ropebridge dangling over a cliff at least 1 or 2 miles down. "That bridge looks awfully wobbly Mino..." she said worried. "You said this ocarina is Magic right? And we want to get to Hevonary as soon as possible right?" Koriko nodded. "Yes and yes!" I pulled out my ocarina and started blowing. A song I've never even heard before started playing and the world around us started to disappear. Koriko closed her eyes and started to sway back and forth. The city of Hevonary built up around us. "Um....what just happened?" "Oh, just come on!" She pulled on my hand as we started to run through Hevonary.

Portal Master
Time Travel Master
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koriko   

Back to top Go down

Koriko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Games Galore :: Stories :: Stories-