Games Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games Galore

GG is pepped up about Super Smash Brothers Brawl! (Read More Under SSBB Talk)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link
Admin
Link

Location : Practicing for the battle against Zant and Ganondorf...

Stats
HP:
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue80/80URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
MP:
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue60/60URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Level: 4

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:14 pm

I know most of you have been excited for some time now about the SSBB game for the Wii comming out next Month....I regret to show you all this but it is true...

..........I have no comment.....here is a post from Sora Utd. himself from the official SSBB website!

"Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience."

I really am about to explode here, if they hold it back ONE MORE TIME I'm gonna go balistic!!!! First it was November 8, then December 3, then February 10, NOW MARCH 9!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL BECAUSE THEY ADDED PIKMIN AND OLIMAR, A NEW STAGE, AND A NEW MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://gamesgalore.forumotion.com

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1